Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Nominated Youth Community Service Ambassador from
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Pakistan


Muhammad Sohaib Shafqat



GYSD Plans:
 I am able to promote, coordinate and report community service activities for GYSD among youth and students in my Institute and community between January-April 2012. 
I have many ideas and plans to promote GYSD among fellow youth, students and children involving in GYSD
 about 1000-1500 or can be more than this.

INTRODUCTION:

Educational details:  
Degree                                      University
Electrical Engineering            University College of Engineering & Technology, The Islamic
                                 University of Bahawalpur, Pakistan
HSSC                             Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Dera Ghazi Khan
                                                   Pakistan.
SSC                              Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Dera Ghazi Khan
                                                   Pakistan.
 
Talents/hobbies/interests/Special achievements:
  • Member at National Youth Parliament of Pakistan
  • Pre Selected for "One Young World 2012 Summit" at Pittsburgh, USA.
  • Ex-Member Youth Senate of Pakistan
  • Member of IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
  • Life Member of Aitchison College Old Boys Association (ACOBA) ( Aitchison College is a most prestigious educational  institution of its kind in South Asia)
  • I am also a motivational speaker and motivating the youth of my country, I have delivered seminars in different well known universities of Pakistan. Some of these are as follows,
Ø  Bahauddin-Zakriya University, Multan, Pakistan
Ø   Forman Christian College University, Lahore, Pakistan
Ø  University of South Asia, Lahore, Pakistan
Ø  University of Central Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan
Ø  Lahore College for Women University, Lahore, Pakistan
  • I am passionate about making our earth green and putting my efforts on my own behalf to save our earth. For this purpose, I am doing research in the field of "Green Technologies" and also have published one of my research paper in "IEEE student conference on research and development 2011", Malaysia, which also indexed on IEEE Xplore ( www.ieeexplore.ieee.org/search/freesrchabstract.jsp?tp=&arnumber=6148724 ) and my another paper has been accepted for publication in "IEEE Green Technologies Conference 2012" USA.
  • I am also co-founder of IEEE student branch at my institute named "IEEE UCET-IUB Student Branch"
  • I have delivered, organized and attended lot of workshops , seminars in different universities of Pakistan.
Language Skills  I can read and write English, Urdu, Punjabi, Sraiki.
Contact-  Email:  sb.focussohaib@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment