Friday, March 16, 2012


Nominated Youth Community Service Ambassador Mr. Buba Conteh
from Banni Students Welfare Association of GAMBIA



My plans  and ideas to promote GYSD:
 By sensitizing my fellow members of my Association on Global Youth Service Day (GYSD) and its mission for children and youths in our communities…Together with members of my Association, we will sensitize students of various schools in the community we are operating on about the importance of voluntary services to our community and community service programmes in a form of drama exhibition in their various schools. I wish to involve 520 Volunteers, youth and students in my GYSD activities.

About Myself:

I am 23 years old Gambian youth. Undergraduate Degree(University of The Gambia), Certi. & Dipl. In Information Technology(Gambia Technical Training Institute) and Science(Nusrat High School).
I like Reading, research, youth activist, acting drama(sensitization programs), voluntary services, sport.I  am fluent in English and able to use IT.I have traveled to Dakar and Senegal.I became a Youth Ambassador of Peace in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment